Tuesday 18 November 2008

An art of living in Present

Some times he likes to blabber and sometimes he likes to listen.
Othertimes he's as restless as me, leaving me to wonder if he is me.
We have grown so together that seldom do i draw lines between us.
I still havent known how he and me should be.

i slowly try to understand how i should be,
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nothing+else+matters&emb=0&aq=0&oq=nothing+#
aren't these guys gods who knew it all.

Did they learn it by reading many books or by listening to many wise sayings about how to live.How lucid and effective is their method of propagation of what to care for and what not to.How well did they maneuver and were moulded.I always wonder if i know anything about this at all.To live in the present and ideate on the SupremeConsciousness was what i am cultured to do.I guess i do and sometimes am also convinced that its but natural. Soometimes i start from scratch.Why can't i be blessed with ignorance.I guess i know why i am not blessed.Because i dont want to be lessed.I like to think.Rather i like to think that i think.I should somehow find a way out.Probably this is a great deterrent not to live in the present as my mental occupation is either of present or of past.
I guess, i am affected too much by the people who surround me. have thought me to be be consequential.I need to

No comments: