Saturday 29 November 2008

People i adore

Wow man,isnt it something that changes faster than me.
People call me eccentric sometimes,but i think i am more eccentric than they think i am.
Some day when i was young and more cultured in thinking i thougt succesful people are ones who fly,are ones who drive fast cars,who can afford more than me,have acquired more wealth than i thought i could or i did.
With time wealth trancended to richness,i saw wealthy seemed to struggle with some things as being blessed with an ability to think,which i was again conditioned to think was

Succesful are ones who come back when the chips are down,who push


Now i see tham as the ons who have the maximum influence on the life of civilization.Artists arent they the ones who are the poised gazers looking and laughing at the grazers.
I simply adore people who can write precisly what they feel.

I still think if there is gonna be change in my impressions,i am sure there is ging to be.A guy driven by

No comments: