Wednesday 31 December 2008

Venturing into New year.

At this time i principally like to do two things try to look at the past year and have a little outlook for the next.Both of them are distorted by my perspective.Looking at the past is a real challange.It has a great oppurtunity concealed to learn from it but tends also to leave a sort of remanant of the times.I normally handle this by ignoring or suppressiong this.But this year i simply have learnt that may be i have to handle it a little diffrently.
I and My companion,http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=eyes+of+the+tiger+rocky+&emb=1&aq=0#, are currently pondering about the color i attribute to the past year.I think the sound and the words of the song makes more justice to the mood.I have an wierd urge this day,that is to face the dawn of the new year.Just came back from Nockerberg with a kind of empty fulfilled feeling.
Lemme thinka little about the resolutions for the new year,i would like to make and stick by it.But so many times i just have failed to execute it.But still a ritual of making one is no less satisfying.Yatishwaranand Dada told me to be a little disciplined.I didnt nor do understand what exactly he meant.Like so many hints that i seem to take and interprete i wish to also do this one more diligently this time around.I have no preset goal in my mind.But the end is to walk through the path like cosmic will intends me to.
I think last year is a great year for many reasons.I will dwell into it when i am sure of many things.I would term the year as the year of sprouting.This one was more a sort of organic sprouting,i just react to things without trying to control them.This has been so unlike me but i also like to be unlike me.I think i tried to loose my religion. Ihttp://video.google.com/videosearch?q=losing%20my%20religion%20rem%20&emb=1#
On my spritual aspect i think i have made some small steps.

courage,
sorry for keeping this incomplete,thats me,i go away with a feeling,i have hard time coping.

No comments: